YOUR FUTURE IS SANCTUM
Sanctum presents a great opportunity and one of its kind in the area. Whether it’s a place to call home, or one to invest in, don’t miss your chance to be one of the first to benefit from this exciting and dynamic new development.
Perfectly positioned close to retail, education, and health infrastructure, as well as pristine beaches and hinterland. Lawnton is strategically located within this Moreton Bay growth corridor.
A place to live, to play, to grow, and explore.
Now is the time to make the move to Sanctum.
Directly Opposite - Les Hughes Sporting Complex
650mtrs - Lawnton Primary
2.4kms - Bray Park Primary
2.5kms - Holy Spirit Catholic Primary
• 25km north of the Brisbane CBD
• Access via Gympie Rd
• On the Caboolture metropolitan train line
• On the North Pine River
• LGA: Moreton Bay Regional Council.
Population and Demographics:
• Moreton Bay LGA: 425,000
• Moreton Bay LGA by 2036: 645,000
• Population Lawnton: 6,000
• Median age, Lawnton: 38
• SC University campus
• Lawnton State School, Petrie Stage School, and Bray Park State School
• Genesis Christian College
• Bracken Ridge TAFE Infrastructure investment: